Sunday, November 10, 2013

Prague (September 20) - Day 4


September 20

At work...
We are beginning day 4 of the actual outreach.  Please pray for the weather!  The first three days have been cold rain, and very few people.  Yesterday, we had a little sunshine, but then high winds and hail! Several team members have been down sick (I actually spent the entire day Thursday in bed with a cold).  It's been cold, cold, cold.  Pray for team health!  I'm a lot better than yesterday, but still have a nasty cough.

Team spirits have still been pretty good, and the church people are, as always, wonderful, but we really want to speak with some of the people!

A local christian artist, by the name of Martin, has also joined the team for a couple of days.  I'm looking forward to meeting him (since I was not there yesterday) and learning from his wisdom regarding how the Czech people react to art.


Just a quick update...

We've had much better health on the team. I wasn't at 100%, but felt a LOT better today. I was actually was able to do a workshop for a few people.

It was still raining a lot during the day,but with breaks of sunshine, and not so cold and windy. (No hail today. :-))

We were able to meet more people today and had some good conversations. Some people know English well enough to converse, but some just a little, and the people from the church could talk with them.

Pray for our Sunday, since I have been asked to preach in the morning. Seems like this is very common when visiting. I have some things I have been praying about saying, but need to pull it together.

Blessings!

No comments: