Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tales of the Tyrone Tryons -- February, 2009

This is a bit of information which Sue added into our last prayer letter:

Sue's Corner
What am I doing here in Georgia? I am working as a Human Resources Coordinator in the Support Services team of OM USA. (This is the same department that Chuck works in with the IT team.) I am serving US Operation Mobilization members with their benefits and helping meet many other needs. There has been a definite learning curve for me in this job, but my boss and I are finding ways to put my gifts and past experiences to the best use in this ministry.

For fun and relaxation, I have also started a Learn to Quilt class for OMers. We really enjoy this fellowship time together here in our home.

Last night, a huge storm with baseball sized hail roared through Tyrone. The Lord kept us safe, and even our lovely daffodils were left standing after the storm. In the storms of life, our Lord is ever with us, so we can stand! May He cover you, dear ones, as you seek shelter under His wings from troubled times.

Praises!
  1. Logos Hope setting sail after 5 years of preparation! ( http://logoshope.org/ )

Prayer Requests:
  1. That we would continue to encourage the many people we met at the conference
  2. Consistent financial support
  3. To keep learning our jobs and be a blessing at the OM USA office
  4. Encouragement and provision for everyone reading this letter.

No comments: